Check CE Credits

Prometric is the Department’s Continuing Education (CE) vendor. Prometric has partnered with Sircon to provide online access to check your CE credits and obtain information on approved courses.The CE Producer Information Fact Sheet is a complete guide to the CE program and will provide answers to frequently asked questions. The CE extension form is located at the bottom of this page.   

Click Here to check your CE credit transcript for the prior period as well as the current period of April 1, 2015 through March 31, 2017.

Click Here for information about the Vermont Continuing Education Program requirements for Producers.

Special Requirements for Workers' Compensation Adjusters

ALL applicants for a Workers’ Compensation Adjuster license must take and pass the Vermont Workers' Compensation Adjuster examination.

ALL Workers' Compensation Adjusters once licensed and who have been through their first renewal in Vermont or their first eligibility for renewal must attend and satisfactorily participate in continuing education seminars administered by the Vermont Department of Labor in order to renew a license. The Department of Labor may be contacted at 802-828-2286 for additional information about continuing education.  CE Extension Form is below.

PDF icon 2017 CE EXTENSION FORM.pdf6.1 KB