Fire Loss Report Form (DPS 508) No Longer Required

Monday, May 20, 2002
Insurance Bulletin #140

This bulletin notifies insurers that the Vermont Insurance Division no longer requires insurers to routinely report fire loss claims in excess of $200 to the Department of Public Safety. Fire Loss Report Form 508, which had been used for that purpose, was abolished. Data relating to fire losses is chiefly collected via other channels by state fire marshals.

BUL-I-140.pdf10.45 KB

These documents are not legal documents but are placed here for reference purposes only. For a legal copy please contact the department.